A major e-commerce brand with mostly mobile conversions and a loyal customer base wanted to dip its toe into CRO testing. Our SEO team recognized the opportunity to capture more organic revenue by improving the user experience for mobile searchers. The main call to action for this brand is “Shop Now”. By only changing the location and button color, the CRO test yielded positive results across all tracked metrics.
- 41% Revenue per Session Increase with original RPS at $0.37 and variant RPS at $0.52
- $133,000 Projected Increase in Annual Revenue with the same treatment applied to all buttons across the client’s site
- 28% Increase in Conversion Rate “shop now” button clicks
- Does Blogging Help SEO? 5 Ways Blogs Help Your Website - October 27, 2022
- Is Working At An Agency Right For You? - January 12, 2022