A local MN law firm was trying to find a very niche audience. The contact form on their site required users to submit very personal information, which may have been hindering form submissions. Augurian’s Paid Media team ran a CRO test where 50% of traffic went to the form where you had to submit your address, the remaining 50% went to a form without that field and saw significant improvement when the form was shortened.
- Conversion rates increased by 19%
- Consistent $200 decrease in Cost/Lead over the next few years
Latest posts by Maddy Goeser (see all)
- A Quick Guide to Google Ads Conversion Tracking - April 6, 2022
- Complete Guide to SaaS PPC Advertising Tactics - December 22, 2021
- Augur Insights #3: Doubling Conversion Rates With Google Audiences - August 13, 2019