An elite private university and their stakeholders were interested in tracking outcomes of the leads they were bringing in through various channels. Augurian’s analytics team was able to surface a tracking key from google analytics and bring it into their CRM with each successful lead submission. As a result the client can now speak to outcomes past getting the lead, such as whether they were spam or when a prospect successfully enrolled. The new data will help them improve their marketing budgets allocations each year by understanding which tactics were truly driving the right conversations.
- Identified and passed individual anonymous key into admissions CRM in order to connect with digital marketing tracking
- Gained the ability to see outcomes of marketing campaigns at a tactical level to determine which efforts were driving return on investment
- 11 Signs It’s Time to Fire Your Digital Marketing Agency - July 5, 2023
- Google Analytics 4 Migration Services - June 28, 2022
- 4 Ways the New Google Analytics 4 Sucks (and 5 Ways It Rules) - June 28, 2022