Online retail grew over 30% in 2013. In response to this Google has recently launched the beta version of what they are calling “Enhanced Ecommerce” for Google Analytics. Basically Enhanced Ecommerce helps online retailers get a more complete picture of their customers. With Enhanced Ecommerce you are able to view shopper behavior and conversion metrics like never before.
- See what products are viewed
- See where they are viewed
- See when products are added to carts
- See how the cart process works
- See where shoppers abandon their carts or get lost
- See details about the method of payment used
So, if you have been wanting to better understand your shoppers and the performance of your different products – now you can. Enhanced Ecommerce for Google Analytics is a great first step by Google in offering more sophisticated and comprehensive insights to retailers that find themselves in the fast-paced ever-changing world of Ecommerce.
If you want to learn more, just give us a call.