A well known baby product company had been running their ads 24/7 with no set schedule. When looking into the data, our Paid Media Team saw that majority of the clicks, conversions and impressions on the campaign were occurring during the daytime, with overall CPC staying relatively stagnant.
When we tested the ad schedule shift, the results confirmed what we thought was going to happen, a big shift in conversions and conversion rate. Ultimately leading to a drop off in our cost/conversion, and a huge win for our client.
- Conversion rate increased by 64%
- Cost/Conversion decreased by 27%
- Conversions increased by 35%
Latest posts by Nick Henke (see all)
- How to Advertise on Pinterest: A Beginner’s Guide - March 21, 2023
- What Are The Best Marketing Psychology Books? - May 6, 2022